The Nightmare of the X84 bus

The blog which tells you how often the X84 bus messes up my life

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Another day of rubbish buses

I tried to get to work for 1pm today but the X84 bus thwarted me again. I have been catching an earlier bus before work because there are road works at "Manor bends" which is delaying traffic by at least 5 minutes. I attempted to catch the bus leaving Otley at 12.15pm, arriving at my stop approximately 4 minutes later. This bus never turned up. So I waited for the next one, which leaves Otley at 12.35pm. In the mean time a bus, which read private on the front, hurtles past not taking passengers. A bus finally turns up at 12.50pm. I was late for work and I was unable to do the food shopping before work so the X84 really does mess your day up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home